St. Elmo Steak House has been a landmark in downtown Indianapolis since 1902. It is the oldest Indianapolis steakhouse in its original location and has earned a national reputation for its excellent steaks, seafood, chops and professional service.
JOIN THE LIST, GET THE MEATS
St. Elmo – 10.75oz Izzy’s Sauce for Steak
Izzy’s Sauce is a classic steakhouse sauce that is bold, yet not overpowering, with rich flavors of orange zest, brandy, and butter. It complements even the most perfectly cooked steak and is great on chops, chicken, and burgers. It’s so good, it may be worth the side-eye glances from steak purists.
- FAMOUS CLASSIC STEAK SAUCE – Bold, rich, and one-of-a-kind. Izzy’s Sauce is a classic steakhouse sauce, crafted with rich flavors of orange zest, brandy, and butter. It complements even the most perfectly cooked steak and tastes great on chops, chicken, and burgers. It’s so good, it may be worth the side-eye glances from steak purists.
- THE PERFECT PAIR – Use Izzy’s as a marinade or dip for any meat, but steak is this sauce’s perfect pairing. The sauce is carefully designed to enhance your steak without overwhelming its natural flavors.
- PACKED WITH FLAVOR – Brandy and butter lend richness to the sauce while orange zest and pulp create dazzling citrusy notes. Unlike any other steak sauce on the market, St. Elmo Izzy’s Sauce takes any meat to the next level.
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy this delicious St. Elmo sauce. Each 10.25 oz bottle delivers a delicious, subtle boost of flavor. Serve it to your guests at home, send it as a gift, or simply enjoy for yourself!
- STORAGE – St. Elmo Izzy’s Sauce should be stored cold. If stored, the sauce typically has a best-by date of approximately 6 months.
Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Horseradish, Sugar, Champagne Vinegar, Food Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Salt, Mustard Flour, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Spices, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum. Product Contains Eggs.