St. Elmo Steak House has been a landmark in downtown Indianapolis since 1902. It is the oldest Indianapolis steakhouse in its original location and has earned a national reputation for its excellent steaks, seafood, chops and professional service.
JOIN THE LIST, GET THE MEATS
St. Elmo – 5.75oz World Famous Steak House Seasoning
At St. Elmo Steak House, we have delighted guests with our fiery shrimp cocktail and flavorful steaks since 1902. We invite you to try our classic steakhouse seasoning blend on steaks, burgers, and vegetables. Try it in place of salt and pepper to add more flavor to your favorite foods.
- WORLD-FAMOUS SEASONING – At St. Elmo Steak House, we have delighted guests with our fiery flavors and flavorful steaks since 1902. Our classic steakhouse seasoning blend goes on nearly everything we serve in our restaurant. Try it in place of salt and pepper to add more flavor to your favorite dishes.
- COMPLEMENTS NATURAL FLAVORS – Our signature seasoning rub was crafted to enhance the flavors of your dish without overpowering them. Made with top-tier ingredients, this blend has been perfected by our renowned culinary team.
- BOLD, BALANCED TASTE – St. Elmo Seasoning includes the perfect blend of ingredients. Evaporated cane juice provides a hint of sweetness and paprika brightens the dish, making it easy to leave over-salted steaks in the past with this flavorful rub.
- GLUTEN FREE & KOSHER – A simple and versatile way to upgrade any dish, this seasoning is both gluten-free and kosher. This delicious blend of sea salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic, and other natural flavors helps you recreate our signature steakhouse flavor at home.
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy this delicious St. Elmo blend. Each 5.75 oz jar delivers a boost of flavor to any meal. Serve it to your guests at home, send it as a gift, or simply enjoy for yourself!
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery, Garlic, Anti Caking, Natural Flavors, Canola Oil.