JOIN THE LIST, GET THE MEATS
Warehouse & Distribution
The Warehouse & Distribution Lead is responsible for product inventorying, storage, distribution and fulfilling orders through all channels established by Old Major. Major components of that distribution include multi-state Market Wagon locations, online orders, and all phases of farmers’ markets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates movement of finished product from production kitchen, or external suppliers to appropriate storage and keeps all associated records.
- Leads the picking and packing of orders, including wholesale, retail, shipping, market wagon, farmers markets, etc.
- Leads, organizes, and maps all inventory including freezer, refrigerator, and shelf products, and ensures the cleanliness of all warehouse facilities and equipment.
- Works with Operations Manager / Director to ensure internet orders are picked, packed, and shipped on time.
- Reviews and documents functional area processes for purposes of continuous improvement.
- Maintains accurate inventory in Old Major inventory management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Applicant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Requires a high school diploma. Higher education is a plus. Practical experience is a plus. Experience with email, microsoft word and excel, wordpress, all are a plus but not required.
Highly organized, detail orientation, works well within a team, solid computer skills, able to evaluate and streamline processes.
Growth opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who engages with the mission of the organization.
To apply, click the button below and send us an email with "Warehouse & Distribution Lead" in the subject line.
We offer a highly competitive pay rate based on skill set and experience.
We offer 401k, additional skills training, employee discount on products, PTO/sick time and more!
Time with family, friends, and loved ones is important. We believe in equilibrium between work and personal time.